Face Lift Alternatives You Should Know About
You have probably seen the results of disastrous face lift procedures, or maybe you’re just chary of going under the knife if you can avoid it. Either way, if you’re looking for face lift alternatives that are minimally invasive, require no incisions and which give the most realistic results, read on.
Are There Alternatives to Traditional Face Lifts?
Traditional face lifts can often produce that startled, windblown look because of the way that the skin is pulled up and inward during the procedure. The procedures also carry the risk of complications associated with any type of surgery: bleeding, infection, scarring and longer recovery times.
So are there any real face lift alternatives? YoungVitalizer is a breakthrough in cosmetic surgery that offers realistic results without actual surgical intervention. We’re not talking about a facelift in a jar kind of treatment or the topical procedures that are little more than an overpriced facial. We’re also not talking about certain high risk procedures that carry risk of burns, scars and so on, which claim to offer viable alternatives to traditional face lifts.
The Best Alternatives to Face Lifts that really work
The aim is to produce visible differences that are softer and more subtle. What changes is the skin tone and fullness. Skin sags and thins with age, robbing the face of its full youthfulness. Ideally a face lift procedure should enhance the positive aspects of the face by plumping up the skin without making it appear fleshy or fat.
Incisionless face lift alternatives let you achieve a more youthful, softer looking face by using an upward and outward movement, to actually try and turn back the clock for your facial skin. This helps you avoid that telltale surprised look that tends to announce to the world that you’ve had work done.
Other natural face lift alternatives
While you can have the benefit of talented cosmetic surgeon’s vast experience and his breakthrough procedures, you can also make sure that you do your bit to try and arrest the ravages of time:
- Don’t smoke. It’s terrible for all the organs of the body including the skin. Smoking tends to make the skin age faster, makes it lined, sallow and unattractive.
- Protect your skin from the sun. Use sun block or a jaunty hat to protect your facial skin.
- Eat a healthy diet that is rich in nutrients. As far as possible concentrate on whole, natural produce and limit your intake of processed, refined foods that contain a lot of sugar, salt, preservatives and other additives.
- Exercise regularly not only for the attractive flush that physical exertion gives to your face. Exercise helps you keep fit, it boosts blood circulation and keeps you healthy, all of which is good for your skin.
- Cut the caffeine and not just from the coffee. Sodas and energy drinks are full of caffeine and worse, sugar!
- One of the easiest natural face lift alternatives is to drink plenty of water. It is most essential for healthy, supple, hydrated, younger looking skin.
To find out your options for minimally invasive, incisionless face lift alternatives, call for a free consultation